Disney Parks Blog
When people visit Hawai‘i, it‘s easy to see things you haven’t seen before. You can hike into a beautiful valley at Mānoa, or swim among the fishes at the coral reef at Hanauma. With so many extraordinary sights to see you might miss the little things that make Hawai‘i, and Hawaiian culture, so beautiful — like the ‘okina, a glottal stop used in written Hawaiian language.
Families can experience magical Disney vacations “beyond the theme parks” when they set sail for adventure with Disney Cruise Line, explore six continents with Adventures by Disney, bask in a Hawaiian paradise at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, and enjoy a wide range of themed resort accommodations with Disney Vacation Club.
Just last week, Duffy’s new friend, ‘Olu, made his global debut at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, in Ko Olina, Hawaiʻi with an exclusive new line of merchandise. Today, we’re celebrating his arrival by offering Disney Parks Blog readers a chance to be one of 25 winners to receive one new 11” ‘Olu Costume plush.
More Articles ...
- #DisneyParksLIVE: Watch the 2018 Tour De Turtles Live on July 28
- ʻOlu, Duffy’s Newest Friend, Makes Your Heart Sing at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- Disney Doodle: Celebrate the First Anniversary of Copper Creek Villas & Cabins with this Disney Vacation Club Inspired Doodle
- Moms Panel Monday: Christmas in July Disney Vacation Club Style
- Poll: Vote to Name This Year’s Turtles at Toy Story Land-Inspired Tour de Turtles Event