The Fall 2010 issue of Disney Files Magazine has been published. Here is a brief rundown of what can be found within.
Among the topics covered in this fire-themed quarterly edition are:
- Mind Over Magma! - a look at how volcanic lava played a role in the design of Aulani, both literally and figuratively
- Around the Neighborhood - survey data on Member use of non-DVC destinations & website usage; Tokyo Disneyland sales center opening
- Perk Alerts - Member savings on Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Fort Wilderness and Best Friends Pet Care
- Member Getaways - spotlight on Costa Rica
- Domestic Disney - Rosemary Grilled Lamb Chops from Napa Rose at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel
- Disney Destinations - 2010 Food and Wine Festival, dining aboard the Disney Dream
- Extensive coverage of Toy Story Mania
- Park Perspectives - Marty Sklar discusses former Imagineers who have gone on to form their own enterprises
..and much more.
Vacation Magic is a quarterly publication offered exclusively to Disney Vacation Club members. Printed copies of the magazine are delivered to the homes of deeded DVC members, with electronic copies often made available for download at DVCMember.com.