After four consecutive years of point reallocations, the 2024 Disney Vacation Club charts reflect a welcome dose of consistency in room cost.
Big Pine Key lobby at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney Vacation Club has published the new points charts for all 15 properties. In each of the last four years, rather significant changes have been applied to the charts, seemingly to bring them more in sync with recent member demand patterns.
Back in 2021, DVC increased the calendar from 5 seasons to 7 seasons for most resorts. For the next several years, fall dates in October and November steadily increased in price while dates in September, May and early-June and late-August saw their nightly point costs reduced.
For 2024, the point charts for all 15 resorts appear largely unchanged from 2023 aside from minor calendar adjustments for holidays like Easter and Thansgiving.
Links to all of the 2024 points charts are located below:
- Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai'i
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas
- Disney's Beach Club Villas
- Disney's BoardWalk Villas
- Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney's Riviera Resort
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney's Vero Beach Resort
- The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
As the timeshare manager, Disney Vacation Club reserves the right to modify the charts to better reflect member reservation patterns. There are limits to how much the cost of a single night can change from year to year, making any significant changes a gradual 2-3 year process. For the time being, it appears DVC has successfully adjusted for the increased popularity of fall dates, while offsetting with some of the fringe dates at the beginning and end of summer season which exhibit decreased demand.